Skip to content

Rolling With the Punches

July 9, 2011

I was originally going for a Bun (minus the megaroll), but it just was not coming out right for whatever reason.  (Yes, sometimes even I need a “do over” on my own styles.)  I didn’t want to remove the rear of the bun since I thought it came out pretty neat so I removed the hairpins from the front and made a cluster of cinnies instead.  It worked. Check it out below.

Advertisements
2 Comments leave one →
  1. July 13, 2011 9:14 pm

    Love the style and you are very creative.

    • Regina permalink*
      July 15, 2011 9:33 pm

      Thanks so much Leslie!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: